Hello, my name is Capt. Mark Giacobba and I have been guiding anglers from all over the world in the remote backcountry of the Everglades since 2001. The flats skiff I run is a super shallow 18 foot Hell's Bay Boatworks with a 70 hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard and I can accommodate one or two guests. Rates are not per person but per trip.
From last minute plans to over a year out I book trips with guests. I return all calls, texts and e-mails daily.
- Half day $500.00 Local Freshwater Ft. Lauderdale and Miami
-Full day $650.00 Local Freshwater Ft. Lauderdale and Miami
- Three quarter day $650.00 Flamingo, Everglades National Park
- Full day $750.00 Flamingo, Everglades National Park
* Includes fuel (commute and outboard about 30 gallons), iced cooler, flies, lures, bottled waters, all tackle from fly outfits to spin and fishing licenses.
Suggested Things to bring...
Tackle ( I provide all tackle but if you plan to bring your own):
- Fly outfits from 8wt to 10wt with WF Floating lines (I especially like clear tip lines)
- 6 to 7 foot light spin rods with 3500 to 4000 series reels loaded with 15lb braid
- 30, 40, and 60lb flourocarbon
Apparel, gear and misc:
- Ball cap or favorite hat with long bill
- Full frame Polarized Sunglasses with amber lens work best for sight fishing
- Tropical lightweight UV long sleeve shirt and pants will keep you cooler in the sun
- Buff style face protection
- Small soled easy in and out footwear works best for balance and stability (docksiders, flip flops, etc)
- Packable rain coat and pants
- Jacket for the morning ride out in the cooler months
- All Natural non deet bug spray if possible
- Dedicated camera, either a compact point and shoot or even better a DSLR with a good zoom
- Small to medium size waterproof bags for phone, keys, etc are always smart to bring
- Lunch, snacks and your preferred bevs (I will furnish bottled waters)