top of page
Hello, my name is Capt. Mark Giacobba and I have been guiding anglers from all over the world in the remote backcountry of the Everglades since 2001. The flats skiff I run is a super shallow 18 foot Hell's Bay Boatworks with a 70 hp Yamaha 4-stroke. if you interested in wildlife photography workshops or just want to up your photography skills Please call, email or text for MY availability. If I am on water or in the field I will return your call after 3pm.
From last minute plans to over a year out I book trips with guests. I return all calls, texts and e-mails daily.
Rates start at $650.00
Suggested Things to bring fly fishing...
Tackle ( I provide all tackle but if you plan to bring your own):
- Fly outfits from 8wt to 10wt with WF Floating clear sink tip fly lines (rio stealth tip)
Apparel, gear and misc:
- Ball cap or favorite hat with long bill
- Full frame Polarized Sunglasses with amber lens work best for sight fishing
- Tropical lightweight UV long sleeve shirt and pants will keep you cooler in the sun
- Buff style face protection
- Small soled easy in and out footwear works best for balance and stability (docksiders, flip flops, etc)
- Packable rain coat and pants
- Jacket for the morning ride out in the cooler months
- All Natural non deet bug spray if possible , Deet is fine if that is all you have
- Dedicated camera, either a compact point and shoot or even better a DSLR or mirrorless camera with a good zoom
- Small to medium size waterproof bags for phone, keys, etc are always smart to bring
- please bring Lunch, snacks and your preferred bevs (I will furnish bottled waters)
call, email or text
bottom of page